Fantastic Holdings Limited (FHL) is a leading Australian furniture retailer and manufacturer. FHL operates over 134 stores across five furniture retail chains including, national retailers Fantastic Furniture, Plush and Dare Gallery as well as Le Cornu in South Australia and the Northern Territory and the Original Mattress Factory in NSW and ACT. FHL is also Australia's largest sofa manufacturer, has one of the country's leading mattress manufacturers and operates a national supply chain to service all FHL's retail brands.
FHL interesting facts:
- FHL is Australia's 3rd largest furniture retailer by
sales value and Australia's largest vertically integrated furniture group.
- FHL is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (FAN).
- Currently there are over 1500 people employed nationally.
- The group achieved sales of over $450m (company owned and franchise stores) in the 2012 financial year.
- The Le Cornu retail brand boasts the largest furniture showroom in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Fantastic Lounge Factory has the capacity to produce
over 120,000 lounges each year.
- Royal Comfort Bedding has the capacity to produce
over 140,000 mattresses each year.